|Nepali Fonts collected by Himali Sherpa:
You can download several true type Devanagari fonts for free, which I have collected
from various sources. You can learn about Nepali Unicode font as well. Please be aware that many of them are same fonts with different
names. Click on the font(s) you prefer, or you can download "all-in-one"
nepfont.exe file which has varieties of fonts. (Recommended)
HOW TO INSTALL
1. Download the nepfont.exe or the selected .zip file to a temporary directory.
2. Extract the font files by clicking on the downloaded file.
3. Click on the start icon at the bottom-left corner of your task bar.
4. Then go to settings and select the control panel.
5. In control panel, click on the Fonts folder.
6. Then select Files and then Add new fonts from the drop-down menu.
7. Select the folder where you extracted your font files.
8. Select the font to be installed (or you can select all) and click OK.
9. You are now ready to roll!